Zac constantly strives to be the best profit & growth consultant in terms of the impact he has on clients. In his mission to help business people improve their performance, Zac holds regular workshops (up to 15 companies attend each one), facilitates company conferences and Board, executive and management off-site thinking days and speaks at conferences and events.
Zac runs one-to-many courses so he can put like-minded businesspeople into the same room and amplify individual results. He runs workshops on a number of topics, including business planning & strategy, leadership, setting company values and mission statements, customer experience, how to be a best workplace, how to grow your profit and more.
On Track Programme
Zac runs the On Track Programme for business owners who want to work with him on an on-going basis. This programme was designed so Zac can share his expertise to help business owners and senior management with:
- Staying on track
- Expert guidance
- Knowing your numbers – and how to improve them each month
- Being focused on the right things
- Solving business problems
- Giving you a valid sounding board
- Monitoring the KPIs that matter
- Sharing best practice you can execute in your business
- Working on your weaknesses
- Offering solutions
- Holding you accountable to doing what you said you’d do
If you need further help in specific areas, Zac can tap you into a team of market-leading, best-practice experts, including digital marketing, HR, PR, marketing, copywriting, financial control, branding, graphic design and more.
Please note that for those interested in working with Zac on the regular On Track Programme, it is a prerequisite that you must attend one of his business planning workshops. As well as creating a solid strategy blueprint and plan to work towards, attending one of his two-day workshops clearly demonstrates to Zac your commitment to working on and investing in your business. Find your nearest workshop and dates HERE
Zac regularly runs facilitation sessions with businesses, using his broad expertise and diplomatic nature to get teams on the same page, focused on the same goals and excited about the future. Offering half day, full day or multiple day sessions at your workplace or off-site, Zac is experienced in future planning, leadership, customer experience, company culture, innovation and team building. If members of your team need support and guidance to help them reach that next level in your organisation, Zac can help with mentoring.
Zac is an experienced conference speaker and facilitator. He’s spoken in front of crowds of 5000+ and in front of business groups of 8. All of his work is customized to suit his audience but his most popular speeches include:
- How to be a better leader and manager
- How to ramp up your workplace engagement
- How to create exceptional customer experience
- Zac’s secrets to business success
- Business innovation: how to push your limits
- How to be more effective in strategy and planning
- How to get from good to great
- How to define core values that will change your business
- How to grow the profitability of your business