Huge congrats to these Business Changing clients for their recent wins – I love seeing your progress!
• Loxy’s made “Urban List’s Auckland’s Best Hairdressers” list – congrats, Kate!
• Engine Room came runner up in Metro‘s Best Neighbourhood Bistro category – always on form, Natalia and Carl.
• Hands Up Holidays was awarded with Best Luxury Voluntourism Experiences at the UK Business Excellence Awards – nice work, Chris!
• Texan Art Schools have been included in two awesome lists: The Urban List‘s ’10 Kiwiana Homewares Stores We’re Loving Right Now’ and Culture Trip’s ‘8 Places to Buy Unique Souvenirs in Auckland’ – nice one, Belinda!
• Milk had great success at the 2017 Good Design Awards.Their stylish Milk Christmas gift (a sauce, below) received a Best in Design Gold Award for the Communication Design: Packaging category. Their amazing work on the Only Good range saw them collect Best in Category and Selection Winner accolades. Well done, Ben Reid! (Ben is speaking at this year’s Nurture Change about branding and the difference it can make to your business.)
• Ellen & Company is a finalist in the AUT Business School 2017 Excellence in Business Support Awards. Well done, Ellen!
• Heart Saver had Cigna and GrownUps join their very successful Become a Heart Saver campaign as sponsors – really nice synergy there, Helen and Mike.
Leave a Reply