Four months into the new year and already Business Changing clients have hit the ground running!
Our huge congratulations to:
– Loxy’s Hair Boutique for making the Top 5 in the NZ Best in Beauty Awards. Founder Kate Jarrett also had a great interview with Fashion Quarterly on her ride to success with her salons – you can read that HERE.
– Innocent Packaging has had a good run of media talking about their sustainable choice in packaging. It was awesome to see founder Tony Small in KiaOra magazine and in the Sunday Star Times and Stuff.co.nz – you can read that HERE.
– Three clients made the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific list – there were only 54 Kiwi companies to do so. Huge congrats to app and website building company Webscope (who came in at 208), social media agency Socialites (217) and process mapping software business, Promapp (465).
– Webscope had a great profile in the NZ Herald recently, which you can read HERE and they talked to Stuff.co.nz about their world-first Bitcoin savings scheme HERE. Bitcoin Saver has also made the finals in the 2017 Hi-Tech Awards, in the Kiwibank Hi-Tech Innovative Services Award category. Fingers crossed, guys!
– We Compost received a Commendation in the Restorative Impact category of the 2016 NZI Sustainable Business Network Awards – you can read more about what they do HERE.
– Organic clothing designer Kowtow just took out the #1 spot for NZ fashion brands in the Baptist World Aid Australia’s 2017 Ethical Fashion Report which ranks companies from Grade A to F based on a number of criteria including what they pay their staff and how supply chain workers are treated. Founder Gosia Piatek said about the win, “We are proud to show that you can have a successful fashion brand without compromising on sustainability and ethics. Conscious fashion is not a trend anymore – it’s a fact and the only way forward. We’re happy to be on top.” Read the list HERE.
– Conversion rate optimisation specialists Catchi (they help people configure their websites to sell more online once people land on your site) have had a run of good media after working with Business Changing’s Debbie Harrison. Cornelius has appeared in Insurance Business, Australian Franchise magazine, Travel Weekly, NZ Business, Retail magazine and Australia’s Business First. Cornelius and his team are great at making your website perform better for more sales so it’s good to see him becoming a thought leader around it!
– The Fairy Light Shop had a very successful PR campaign with Debbie, including coverage in NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure (the cover, no less!), Nadia magazine, Your Home & Garden, The Hobson, Verve magazine and NEXT magazine, as well as some good influencer stuff on social media. Awesome work, Belinda!
– Heart Saver‘s Become a Heart Saver campaign has been crazy successful. They launched it with the help of Warriors doctor John Mayhew and then earlier this year they released some funny videos on Sudden Cardiac Arrest and AEDs they’d made with the help of NZ funnyman, Paul Ego. They’re very good and immediately got picked up by a company who wants to screen them on every TV screen in hospital waiting rooms across the country. The videos were also shared on numerous media including TV One’s Breakfast (on which MD Mike Mander appeared), Good Health, NZ Herald, Stuff and by lots of Facebook users. You could probably say it went viral! And then Mike appeared on Three’s The Project after the AED Heart Saver donated to Paul Ego for his time was used just four days later, to save the life of a groom-to-be who suffered a cardiac arrest at his stag do. Full story in the NZ Herald HERE. You can watch those funny Paul Ego videos HERE.
– And finally, she’s not a client of mine, but I’ve become a big supporter of hers since she joined us on our inaugural Nurture Change Business Retreat: big congrats to Vic Crone who has been announced as CEO of Callaghan Innovation. I look forward to seeing what she achieves there!
– And of course it is likely we have 4 Business Changing clients again in the Deloitte Fast 50 (the 3rd year we have had 4 clients in the fastest growing 50 companies in NZ). We are very proud of our fast growing clients. They will be announced later this year when the Fast 50 is public 🙂