We are about to enter awards season and have numerous clients who will be in the running for the Westpac Business Excellence Awards, the Deloitte Fast 50 and the Women of Influence Awards — we’ll report on how they go in a couple of months. In the meantime, we have had the following clients make finalist or win these awards:
- Thistle Inn (pictured, the oldest pub in NZ, opening in Wellington in 1840!) is a finalist for ‘Best Bar in NZ’ and ‘Best Local Bar’ at the Hospitality NZ Awards. Go Richard, Scott, Emma and team!
- Bolton Hotel in Wellington (a place I spend at least 3 weeks a year at and love!) is a finalist for ‘Best Restaurant’ at the Hospitality NZ Awards with their in-hotel restaurant Artisan. Awesome, Warwick, Hannah, William and Co!
- Madame George won ‘Best Bar in Auckland’ in the annual Metro Magazine Hospo Hot List for the second year. Pablo and his Madame George team also won big at the Lewisham Awards: they were finalists in three categories and won two of them — ‘Outstanding Bar’ and Pablo took out ‘Outstanding Hospo NZ Industry Personality’. If you haven’t been to Madame George, you know what to do… and make sure you meet Pablo!
- Well done to Anna at Erik’s Fish and Chips (in Queenstown and Wanaka) for being a finalist in ‘Excellence in Marketing’ at the Hospitality NZ Awards! Wishing you the best, Anna and team.
- Maverick Digital are up for ‘Tourism Talent Employer of Choice’ and Maverick’s Nicole Botting is finalist for the’Emerging Tourism Leader’ award at the NZ Tourism Awards 2021 — well deserved and fingers crossed, Alex, Tim and Nicole!
- Eighty4 Recruitment made finalist in the RCSA Awards for Excellence in Client Service and Industry Leader 2021 – always delivering the very best, Mark Fisher and team!
- Fashion Uniforms have made the Best Design Awards finals for their amazing Auckland Museum uniforms – well done Chloe, Victoria and crew!
- North Drill (based in Whangarei) took out Supreme 2021 winner at the Tai Tokerau Māori Business Awards! It’s been great watching Ida and Bronson and their business blossom, including making the Deloitte Fast 50 the past three years. What they do for their team, their team’s families and the community is nothing less than hugely inspiring and you can see a NZ Herald interview with them HERE.
- Design agency Milk has been cleaning up in the awards scene, winning several Best NZ Awards, 21 Australia Graphic Design Awards including 2 Pinnacles (only 7 were awarded out of 1,400 entries), and two sought-after Pencils at D&AD which resulted in D&AD ranking them as the 12th highest-ranked agency in the world (with the Apple design team being #4, The New York Times #6 and Vanity Fair #9) – we are every proud of you, Ben, Sarah, Hos and team!
- Juliette Hogan won ‘Best Customer Experience’ at the Newmarket Business Awards. Well done to Team Jho!
- Very proud to have two more clients become B Corp Certified! Well done to Write and D3. This is an incredibly hard process and these two Business Changing clients are leading the way in sustainability and walking the talk. Well done to Lynda, Anne-Marie and co + Richard, Alex and co on achieving this; we admire the hard work and effort this B Corp certification took. Method Recycling have been B Corp certified for a while and really lead the way here! There are only 43 companies in NZ B Corp Certified so this is an incredibly exclusive club!
We are sitting on the edge of our seats to see how our clients go in the annual round of general business awards… Fingers crossed and we wish you all the best if you’ve entered — our fingers are crossed for you!
Leave a Reply