We have had lots of clients receive some big accolades in recent times. Some of our winning clients include:
- Dive Tutukaka‘s late founder Jeroen won posthumously the Sir Jack Newman award for Outstanding Industry Leader at NZ Tourism Awards. Jeroen had a huge impact on tourism in Northland and across the country. Kate, you are doing a fantastic job carrying on Jeroen’s legacy!
- Computaleta won the HP Digital Manufacturing Partner of the Year Award for the 2nd year running! Brilliant, Arlette, Janene and Adele!
- Giftbox Boutique were 25th in the Deloitte Fast 50 (2nd year in a row for Andy and Katie!)! Look no further for gifts that everybody loves…
- Bolton Hotel were finalists in the Hospitality NZ awards for Best Hotel, Best Marketing and had 3 team members (Hannah, Mark and Paul) up for Leader of the Year! I spend over 20 nights a year at the Bolton and love it.
- Thistle Inn were finalists in the Hospitality NZ awards for Best Pub and also were the runner-up in the Burger Wellington 2022 competition (part of Wellington on a Plate)! Well done Richard, Scott and team.
- Juliette Hogan won the Supreme Company Awards in the Best of the Best Auckland Westpac Business Excellence Awards (best out of 1,200 companies entered) — what a fun night that was! You can read what Juliette has to say about why she thinks they’ve been so successful in such a tough industry HERE.
- Innocent Packaging (recently renamed to Decent Packaging, the name of our UK brand) were a finalist in the New Zealand International Business Awards 2022 — nice one, Tony, Fraser, Sam and team!
- Vida were a finalist in the Waikato Business Excellence Awards in Strategy. You have a great strategy, Dan, Gav, Aimee, Rakesh and team!
- Essence The Health Agency had a great 2022 and won at the global Creative Floor Awards (Ben flew to London for this – how cool!). Essence were also in various awards in Australia. Big well done, Ben, Kristen, Christy and team!
- Alex of Maverick Digital won The Best Emerging Leader at the NZ Tourism Awards. We are very proud of you Alex and look forward to watching the big impact you will have on tourism in NZ and beyond in the years to come!
- Shine On were finalists in 3 categories of the Auckland Westpac Business Excellence Awards including business planning and strategy… Great to see, Cliff, Fee and Gene and well done!
- Generation Homes Auckland North West won the Generation Homes National Award for Customer Satisfaction (they actually won twice for both Best CX Performance and Best Improvement in CX)! Big well done, Pete, Wade, Brent, Deb and team!
- Jason and Teresa with their Christchurch Just Cabins franchise won the Franchise of the Year amongst the more than 20 Just Cabins franchises nationwide. Awesome to see, Jason and Teresa!
- Bronson and Ida of North Drill won the Outstanding Maori Business Leadership Award… You guys are fantastic leaders and great to see the recognition!
- Milk, a fantastic brand agency in Auckland, won lots of awards at the AGDAs (Australia’s top design and brand awards). Big well done, Ben, Hos, Sarah, Josh and team!
- Well done Israel and team at Home for winning the employer of the year in the South Auckland Westpac Business Excellence Awards! Amazing culture you have…
- Big congrats to Mark Fisher and the 84 Recruitment team for their incredible year, which included a full rebrand, Westpac Business Award finalist for Best Strategy and Planning, and being finalists for Excellence in Client Service and Industry Leader of the Year at the New Zealand RSCA Industry Awards. They also raised an enormous $25,000 for their chosen charity, Big Buddy, with their golfing fundraiser. Epic results!
Leave a Reply