It’s been a big few months of accomplishments for Business Changing clients! Congratulations to the below – I am so happy to see you all achieving great things thanks to your hard work and focus.
Deloitte Fast 50
- Daniel Hunt and The Career Academy
- Mark Fisher and Eighty4 Recruitment
- Another Business Changing client made the % necessary but pulled out because of commercial reasons.
Westpac Auckland Business Award finalists and winners:
- Catchi, for Best Emerging Business in Central
- LookDepot, for Best Emerging Business in Central
- The Caker, for Excellence in Customer Service Delivery in Central
- The Career Academy, for Excellence in Customer Service Delivery and Excellence in Strategy and Planning in Central (winner)
- Aspect Blinds, for Excellence in Customer Service Delivery and Strategy and Planning in South
- Hi-Q Electronics, for Customer Service Delivery in North
- Link 2 Group, for Excellence in Customer Service Delivery, Excellence in Strategy and Planning (winner), and Employer of the Year in South
- Heart Saver, for Best Emerging Business, Excellence in Strategy and Planning (winner), and Excellence in Marketing (winner) in West
- Consult Recruitment, for Excellence in Customer Service Delivery, Excellence in Strategy and Planning, and Employer of the Year in North.
2017 AUT Business School Excellence in Business Support Awards
- Matt Duder from Eboss took out the ICG Business < $5M T/O Sales & Marketing category
- Mary Davy from ellen & company won the Colab Design and Creative Technology Support category
The David Awards
- Heart Saver won a slew of awards in the The David Awards: Heroes in Small Business, which celebrates success in small business and those that ‘punch above their weight’ (ie David and Goliath) taking out (Most Outstanding Established Business and Most Outstanding Marketing) as well as the overall Supreme Award!
2017 TVNZ Marketing Awards
- Travel/Leisure category: Helloworld
- Rookie Marketer of the Year finalist, Business Changing’s Debbie Harrison
- Tony from Innocent Packaging and smartass was Highly Recommended and made finalist for the Going Circular category.
- Congrats to the team from Promapp! PT Minder (Rick Thompson) had the figures to place but didn’t enter – next year!
Media for Glenn Jones Art
- It’s been awesome seeing Glenn Jones’ awesome work appear in various publications over the past few months, including Kia Ora, Sunday, Canvas, Oh Baby, Tots to Teens, NZ Herald and more! His Christmas biscuit tins actually started a bit of a treasure hunt as fans worked hard to track them down! Glenn and his wife Julia are working with Business Changing’s PR guru Debbie so watch this space for more exciting PR in the coming year.
Bayleys Way Award 2017
- Bayleys Marlborough won the Bayleys Way Award 2017 (and 2015) which recognises a franchise within the Bayleys organisation that truly epitomises the core company values.